Project Management NQF4
Per learner | Duration: 12 months (3 days per month) or 24 training days
Training can take place at your offices and a facilitator will be allocated to the group.
After completion the learner will be able to:
- Work with others to undertake or support the project management activities.
- Assist the project manager and/or project team by contributing and participating in planning, execution and control activities.
- Provide support to the administration of a project.
- Supervise a project team of a small project to deliver project objectives.
- Support the project environment and management activities to deliver project objectives.
- Describe and apply specialised technical methods, tools and techniques to a project to deliver project objectives.