Generic Management NQF5
Price: Indicated above (per learner)
Duration: 12 months (3 days per month) or 24 training days
Location: Training can take place at your offices and a facilitator will be allocated to the group
After completion the learner will be able to:
- Identify and solve problems and make responsible ethical decisions within own scope of responsibility.
- Work effectively with others as a member of a team, group, organisation or community to achieve unit objectives.
- Organise and manage oneself and one’s activities responsibly and effectively to plan, lead, organise and control in order to achieve unit objectives.
- Collect, organise and critically evaluate information in order to manage performance in the unit.
- Communicate effectively using visual, mathematics and language skills in the modes of oral and/or written presentations to lead a team of first line managers.
- The learner will be required to demonstrate an understanding of the world as a set of related systems by managing others in multiple teams within a unit.
- Be culturally and aesthetically sensitive across a range of social contexts in managing and interacting with diverse people in the workplace.
- Use science and technology effectively in researching, recommending and implementing management solutions in the unit, showing responsibility towards the environment and health of others.