Driver Training / General Trasnsport Education NQF1
Per learner | Duration: 12 months (3 days per month) or 24 training days
Training can take place at your offices and a facilitator will be allocated to the group
After completion the learner will be able to:
- Explain the composition of the supply chain in relation to their role in the transport and logistics industry.
- Apply the relevant health, safety, security and environmental legislation, policies, and practices within the transport and logistics industry.
- Demonstrate life-skills and entry-level workplace skills in the transport and logistics environment.
- Communicate in a variety of ways and interact with internal and external workplace role-players.
- Use mathematical conventions to solve personal problems and undertake workplace calculations for operational purposes.
- Various methods transport: Freight handling, Rail operations, Clearing and Forwarding, Seamanship