Business Practices NQF1
Per learner | Duration: 12 months (3 days per month) or 24 training days
Training can take place at your offices and a facilitator will be allocated to the group
This program is for all individuals as it seeks to impart the six key elements required by business organisations: Numeracy, Literacy, Entrepreneurial, Financial, Technological and Cognitive.
After completion the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of entrepreneurship and develop entrepreneurial qualities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a general business plan and adapt it to a selected business idea.
- Identify, analyse and select business opportunities.
- Identify and discuss different types of business and their legal implications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic accounting practices.
- Plan to manage one’s time.
- Manage personal finances.
- Understand the impact of customer service on a business.