End User Computing NQF3
Per learner | Duration: 12 months (3 days per month) or 24 training days
Training can take place at your offices and a facilitator will be allocated to the group
After completion the learner will be able to:
- Competently apply the knowledge, techniques & skills of End User Computing applications in the workplace.
- Understand the impact and use Information Communication & Technology (ICT) in an organisation and society.
- Improve Communication by combining communication skills with End User Computing skills.
- Improve the application of mathematical literacy in the workplace, by better utilising applicable End User Computing Applications
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Access is covered in this qualification.