Call Centre Training NQF2
Per learner | Duration: 12 months (3 days per month) or 24 training days
Training can take place at your offices and a facilitator will be allocated to the group
After completion the learner will be able to:
- Identify Contact Centre customers and their needs.
- Respond to customers with factual and accurate information.
- Gather and process data specifically related to Contact Centres.
- Operate as a team member in a diverse working environment.
- Perform to the required standards and requirements.
- Implement and articulate operational activities in a Contact Centre.