Business Administration NQF4
Per learner | Duration: 12 months (3 days per month) or 24 training days
Training can take place at your offices and a facilitator will be allocated to the group.
After completion the learner will be able to:
- Have knowledge of the procedures for stock and fixed asset control.
- Apply such knowledge and maintain the appropriate registers
- Ensure that employees have the resources they need on an on-going basis through efficiently ordering and distributing stationery and other requirements
- Develop Administrative systems together with other employees
- Control and keep all information required by the organisation up to date
- Ensure the confidentiality of information
- Control the availability of resources information
- Develop administrative procedures relating to the systems and to write them into a manual for use by other employees.
- Manage all Administration records him/herself
- Present information that is routinely and regularly required, as well as specific information that is requested from time-to-time:
- Appropriate report format
- Using listening, reading and writing skills.
- Identify information sources so as to be able to quickly access information when it is required
- Liaise with clients (internal and external)
- Make amendments to report format and writing style, if necessary.
- Manage service providers in that the learner will be able to:
- Identify appropriate service providers and secure the service of providers
- Draw up contracts for the provision of services and goods by suppliers
- Monitor the delivery of the service and/or goods in terms of quality, quantity and time schedules for delivery
- Take appropriate action when service providers fail to deliver as agreed.
- Plan and organise own work
- Establish and maintain sound working relationships
- Comply with the organisation`s ethics and code of conduct
- Maintain files and records as required
- Set personal goals and develop and manage him/herself in a business context.
- Display Cultural awareness in dealing with customers and colleagues
- Improve the working climate in the administration department
- Cooperate with others to carry out joint tasks
- Monitor the media ( newspapers, television, radio and magazines) and identify articles/news clips, etc that are applicable to Administration
- Realise that he/she and his/her organisation are part of a larger system that is interdependent and dependant on other sectors
- Conduct basic research projects in relation to the Administrative function.